All the dirty одежда in the washing machine these two перекресток
Множественное число английских существительных. Упражнения
Предлагаю вашему вниманию сборку упражнений на образование множественного числа. Каждое последующее упражнение сложнее предыдущего. Данный практикум позволит вам отработать образование множественного числа простых и сложных существительных.
Упражнения на множественное число даны на разные уровни знаний, вероятно, что некоторые из упражнения окажутся сложными для начальной школы, но, я думаю, Вы найдете несколько подходящих упражнения для вашего уровня или уровня ваших учеников.
Упражнение 1. Образуйте форму множественного числа нижеприведенных существительных.
Упражнение 11. clothes are, 2 crossroads are / drivers / pedestrians, 3 means, 4 this money is, 5 news is, 6 species, 7 advice / it is, 8 pedestrians were, 9 is much useful advice, 10 These species, 11 police are, 12 were no mosquitoes, 13 Physics is, 14 phonetics is, 15 cattle are
Понравилось? Сохраните на будущее и поделитесь с друзьями!
11 Комментариев для «Множественное число английских существительных. Упражнения»
Passive voice. Exercises-4
A.Use Present Simple Passive.
1. Our pizzas . (make) of fresh ingredients.
2. These funny books . (write) by a very famous author.
3. Football is the only sport that. (play) in almost every country.
4. He . (stop) by custom officer every time he enters the country.
5. I. (take) to work by taxi every morning.
6. Most of our money . (spend) on food and drink.
7. The dirty clothes . (wash) in the washing machine.
8. I. (give) 20 $ pocket money every week by my parents.
9. The newspapers . (deliver) every day in the morning.
10. Our office . (clean) every evening.
11. This kind of houses . (build) in just three weeks.
12. Most children’s toys . (make) in China.
13. The bottles . (recycle) to help the planet.
14. The work . (do) by professionals.
15. Schools . (close) during summer.
B.Use Present Perfect Passive.
1. I can’t find my car. I think it. (steal).
2. The fridge is empty. All food . (eat).
3. Ann is happy. Her work . (praise).
4. The house looks quite new. It. (rebuild) recently.
5. Many new schools . (open) lately in our city.
6. The article . already . (translate) for you.
7. I’m so glad. My dog . just. (find).
8. . you ever . (interview) on TV?
9. The doctor . just. (send) for.
10. We are waiting for you. The dinner . already . (serve).
С. Use Present Continuous Passive.
1 . It’s a success. This film . (speak) about.
2. Don’t enter the room. The floor . (paint) there.
3. Turn left. The road . (repair) now.
4. The new machines . (test) in the laboratory now.
5. The smell is delicious. My favourite fish . (cook) at the kitchen.
6. It’s so noisy. The important problems . (discuss) now.
7. You can’t take the documents. They . still (type).
8. The old church . (restore) this month.
9. Where . the meeting . (hold) now?
10. Who . (exam) in this room now?
A. Use Past Simple Passive.
1. The thief . (arrest) outside the bank.
2. The President. (meet) at the airport.
3. All their passports . (check) carefully.
4. All the work . (finish) over the last weekend.
5. The piano . (damage) when they carried it upstairs.
6. I. (ask) to give a presentation about my work.
7. The car . (drive) by a man wearing a black hat.
8. Some computers . (steal) from the library.
9. The politician . ( punish) for not paying his taxes.
10. The bicycle . (invent) over 150 years ago.
11. We . (meet) at the station by our friends.
12. All the workers . (send) a letter by the director.
13. The outside of the house . (paint) white last year.
14. This car . (clean) last week, but now it looks dirty.
15. The beautiful present. (make) for Sarah by her friends.
B.Use Past Perfect Passive.
1. All the tickets . already . (sell) by Monday.
2. When I returned all my things . already . (pack).
3. The room . (prepare) for them but they didn’t arrive.
4. I learned that my son . (accept) to college.
5. The experiment. (complete) by late at night yesterday.
6. She was so angry because the tickets . (lose).
7. When they arrived at the airport the flight . already . (announce).
8. I didn’t know that the article . already . (publish).
9. The boss said that the contract. (sign).
10. She told me the key . (not find).
C.Use Past Continuous Passive.
1. Five blocks of flats . (build) for the last year in our region.
2. When we came, the pool. (fill) with water.
3. When I entered the room, the new people . (instruct) what to do.
4. At 5 o’clock the students . still. (examine).
5. When I entered the kitchen my favourite dish . (cook).
6. When I joined the group of tourists, the history of the city. (tell) at that time.
7. When I left the meeting, the resolution . still. (discuss).
8. There were a lot of people at the airport, the foreign delegation . (meet).
9. We didn’t see the museum that time, it. (restore).
10. Yesterday at nine the football match . (show) on TV.
A.1. are made 2. are written 3. is played 4. is stopped 5. am taken 6. is spent 7 . are washed 8. am given 9. are delivered 10. is cleaned 11 . is built 12 . are made 13 . are recycled 14. is done 15 . are closed
B.1. has been stolen 2. has been eaten 3. has been praised 4. has been rebuilt 5. have been opened 6. has already been translated 7. has just been found 8 . have you ever been interviewed 9. has jast been sent 10. has already been served
C.1. is being spoken 2. is being painted 3. is being repaired 4. are being tested 5. is being cooked 6. are being discussed 7. are being signed 8. is being restored 9. is . being held 10. is being examined
A.1. was arrested 2. was met 3. were checked 4. was finished 5. was damaged 6. was asked 7. was driven 8. were stolen 9. was punished 10. was invented 11. were met 12. were sent 13. was painted 14. was cleaned 15. was made
B.1. had already been sold 2. had already been packed 3. had been prepared 4. had been accepted 5. had been completed 6. had been lost 7. had already been announced 8. had already been published 9. had been signed 10. hadn’t been found
C.1. were being built 2. was being filled 3. were being instructed 4. were still being examined 5. was being cooked 6. was being told 7. was still being discussed 8. was being met 9. was being restored 1 0. was being shown
«Методическая разработка по теме «Множественное число существительных»
Упражнение 3. Давайте попрактикуемся в образовании множественного числа для существительных с определенными окончаниями. А) СУЩЕСТВИТЕЛЬНЫЕ, ОКАНЧИВАЮЩИЕСЯ НА –Y. Вставьте следующие слова во множественном числе в следующие предложения. Story, city, country, dictionary, key, party, tray
Please put the forks, and spoons on the table. Packs of . hunting nearby caused so much fear that nobody went to the forest mushrooming. We all have some problems in our . All the houses were covered with tiled . The . were caught and arrested. We could see the white . of Great Britain in the distance. The kitchen bread-bin contained three . of sliced white bread and two buns. C) СУЩЕСТВИТЕЛЬНЫЕ, ОКАНЧИВАЮЩИЕСЯ НА -s, -ss, -sh, -ch, -x, -o Dish, glass, match, potato, bush, tax, bus, tomato, photo
Упражнение 5. Образуйте форму множественного числа нижеприведенных существительных, оканчивающихся на – O. Cargo, piano, video, zoo, potato, Eskimo, hero, dodo, disco, cockatoo, tomato, Negro, volcano, mosquito, studio, photo, dingo, kangaroo.
Упражнение 9. Образуйте множественное число следующих сложных существительных. Boy-messenger, sister-in-law, text-book, pocket-knife, statesman, fellow-worker, merry-go-round, man-servant, hotel-keeper, forget-me-not, lady-bird, woman-doctor, looker-on, editor-in-chief, passer-by, commander-in-chief, handful.
Упражнение 10. Напишите перевод слов в скобках, используйте единственное или множественное число. (Дети) should not forget to brush their (зубы) twice a day. How many (вулканов) are still active in Japan? (Моя свекровь) always got along with her three (невестками). Look! How beautiful the (ландыши) are! On your way · home buy some (картофеля) and (помидоров) and pick up the (фотографии) from the photographer’s. The job of (пожарных) is quite dangerous. (Почтальоны) deliver mail early in the morning. They sailed from India with (грузами) of (шелка, чая и табака разных сортов). Laura has always given me good (советы).
Упражнение 11. Раскройте скобки, употребите в нужном числе и согласуйте предложение при помощи глагола to be (где необходимо). All the dirty (одежда). in the washing machine. These two (перекрестка) . dangerous places for (водителей) and (пешеходов). Both the (средства). of transport save energy. (Эти деньги). not mine. I can’t take it. The bad (новость). that the train is delayed by an hour. Many (видов). of aquatic plants need very little light. She got some (советов) . from the tourist agency. (Они) . very useful. Several (пешеходов). injured during the accident. There (много полезных советов) . in the book on baby care. (Эти виды). of birds are very rare. The (полиция) . investigating a series of attacks in the area. We found with a sense of relief that there . no (комаров) . at the campsite. (Физика) . her favourite subject. (Фонетика). a brand of linguistics. In summer (скот) . mainly fed on green grass. Ответы (СУЩЕСТВИТЕЛЬНОЕ): Упражнение 1. Months, horses, flowers, potatoes, books, plans, bridges, matches, noses, buses, boxes, armies, carrots, watches, onions, shops, addresses, days, flies, hotels, ladies, keys, gates, clocks, offices, cities.
Упражнение 11. clothes is, 2 crossroads are / drivers / pedestrians, 3 means, 4 this money is, 5 news is, 6 species, 7 advice / it is, 8 pedestrians were, 9 is much useful advice, 10 These species, 11 police are, 12 were no mosquitoes, 13 Physics is, 14 phonetics is, 15 cattle are